All makes and types of air conditioning systems serviced and repaired on Cars, Vans, Motorhomes, Trucks and Plant Machinery.
To maintain optimal comfort in your vehicle, your air conditioning system should be serviced annually to maintain its efficiency. Not only should the system provide cool air in summer but also dehumidify your windscreen when needed.
Air conditioning systems will lose a small amount of refrigerant each year by natural dissipation through rubber hoses and in some instances where a hole may be in the system causing refrigerant loss.
- Visual check of your system ( Belt tension/condition, pipework condition, wiring to related components and any obstructions/touching components.)
- AC performance check.
- Recover refrigerant (if any) and empty system.
- Pressure test with oxygen free nitrogen
- Vacuum the system to evaporate any remaining moisture .
- Replace filter/dryer as well as any other parts if required.
- Recharge system with correct amount of refrigerant
- Add correct type of oil
- Final performance check
Any parts required can be supplied and installed at a fraction of main dealer prices. Prices from £45.00
For vehicles that have the older type gas (R12) we offer a conversion to the current approved gas, R134a. It involves changing the service ports and adding a mineral oil that mixes with the existing oil to run with R134a gas. Also changing the filter/dryer. A quick and inexpensive process that works. Prices from £130.00
Trade and Retail customers welcome.